Want to know what I love about summer? Well, where do I even begin. You see, it’s kind of like summer all year long living in San Diego, BUT I swear there are a few things that just make me feel like it’s actually summer come June. First, there’s the extra daylight — hello evenings spent running by the ocean, watching the sunsets, and sipping cocktails poolside. Then, there’s the weekend madness at the beach as tourists flock in from across the country and surfers paddle out in hopes to catch their first wave. And finally, one of my personal favorites, bonfires by the bay. Bring on the s’mores, campfire talk, and warm starry nights 🙂
So in celebration of all things summer, I’m kicking things off with these super simple S’mores Bites. Warning: these little bite sized, gooey graham cracker goodies are extremely addicting. Bonfire not included.
How to Make S’mores Bites
To make these sweet summer s’mores, simply preheat the oven to 350F, place the cut graham cracker squares on a baking tray half topped with chocolate and half topped with marshmallow, and bake for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate has melted. While the s’mores are baking, melt some chocolate in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds. Combine the s’mores halves, dip in the melted chocolate, top with some sprinkles, and place on parchment paper to cool.
If you can’t wait like me, feel free to enjoy them while hot. If you have better resistance (I applaud you), let cool for a few minutes then dig in.
- Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Break the graham crackers in quarters.
- Place the cut graham cracker squares on a baking tray.
- Top one half of the graham cracker with chocolate and the other half with marshmallow.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate melts.
- Melt some chocolate in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds.
- Combine the s'mores halves and then dip in the melted chocolate.
- Add the sprinkles on top then place on parchment paper to cool.
Pin It For Later!